Tucson International Airport (TUS)
Airlines and Terminals
(Tucson, Arizona - AZ, USA)
Tucson International Airport (TUS) sees millions of passengers pass through its one, efficient terminal each year, with flights operated by many of the world's favorite airlines to major destinations throughout the United States and Europe.
Ticketing and Check-in are situated on the second level of the terminal building, as is the main Departures atrium and the two (East and West) departures concourses.
The bulk of the airport's passenger facilities are situated on the third level, while baggage control is on the ground level.
Arrivals and Baggage Reclaim are located on the first floor, Ticketing and Check-in on the second floor and business facilities and most other services on Level 3. Departures are situated on the second level, with the East and West concourses leading off from the main hub.
- Terminal - serves destinations nationwide and overseas, with 13 major airlines including American, Delta, Southwest, British Airways, Lufthansa and KLM
The various commercial airlines that serve Tucson International Airport (TUS) are displayed below.
- American Airlines
- American Eagle (SkyWest Airlines)
- Southwest Airlines
- Alaska Airlines
- Delta Air Lines
- Delta Connection (SkyWest Airlines)
- United Airlines
- United Express (ExpressJet Airlines)
- United Express (SkyWest Airlines)
- US Airways
- US Airways Express (Mesa Airlines)
- US Airways Express (SkyWest Airlines)