Tucson International Airport (TUS)
Driving Directions / Travel by Car
(Tucson, Arizona - AZ, USA)
Situated to the south, Tucson International Airport (TUS) is fed by a number of highways, while both the I-10 and I-19 are also located nearby. Getting to and from downtown Tucson by interstate or highway is easy.
The airport lies off the East Valencia Road, which skirts the northern side, with the South Tucson Boulevard leading to the terminal and parking areas.
On the airport's western edge you will find the South Nogales Highway, intersected by the East Los Reales Road and the West Valencia Road.
Directions to Tucson International Airport (TUS) from the north:
Directions to Tucson International Airport (TUS) from the south:
- Take I-10 east to the South Kino Parkway exit (Exit 263A)
- Head south to Tucson Boulevard and follow the signs for the airport
Directions to Tucson International Airport (TUS) from the east:
- Take I-19 north to Valencia towards Tucson
- Take Exit 95 east onto Valencia Road and then south onto South Tucson Boulevard
Directions to Tucson International Airport (TUS) from the west:
- Kolb and Valencia roads approach from the east
- Continue west along Valencia Road and then turn left (south) onto South Tucson Boulevard for the airport
- Highway 86 approaches Tucson from the southwest
- Turn right onto West Valencia Road near Ryan Field Airport
- Continue east along West Valencia Road and merge with East Valencia Road
- Turn right onto South Tucson Boulevard for the airport
Roads to Tucson International Airport are fairly uncongested during the day, although the Benson Highway and I-10 may become busy during the morning and evening rush hours.
Tucson International Airport (TUS): Virtual Google Maps